Monday, October 09, 2006

Beans and Carrot Fry, Egg Pulusu

I am very busy with work and guests these days and finally got sometime to post something on my blog. This recipe I am posting is simple and you can fix it very fast. I guess I almost say every recipe on my post simple and easy.Let me tell you why? I use canned food to save some chopping and cooking time.I used canned beans but fresh carrots since I have them both handy. Follow the Popu beat and add chopped onions. Fry them little bit by adding little turmeric. Add chopped carrots( 1 inch pieces so that they cook fast) and fry this onion carrot mixture till carrots get tender. Add the beans and mix it and add salt and chilly powder. Stir it sometime and tasty curry is ready. Coming to egg pulusu its easy too but little time consuming.
First step for this is to have the boiled eggs ready by the time you make this pulusu.
Chop 2 medium sized onions and 5 green chillies. Add these to popu.fry them little bit and add little sugar so that we have sweet and sour pulusu. Trust me its very Yummy. Coming back to recipe, add tamarind extract of lemon size tamarind.Let this come to boil. Add salt and chilli powder. Add the boiled eggs with slight cuts on its outer surface to this mixture.Let it sit on medium or medium low for 5 minutes so that eggs absorbs all the above flavours.

2 comments:

KA said...

Smitha
Kooralu chaala bavunnai, mee intiki vachestaanu lunch ki.. emantaaru?

Smitha said...

vacheseyi arjuna.krishna ni kuda theesukuni raa.